1. Children's hands make great fall leaves as shown by Crafts by Amanda
2. You could make individual thankful trees out of paper towel rolls like they did at Motherhood Moments.
3. Scrap the tree idea entirely and go with an erasable blessings board. The tutorial is at Less Than Perfect Life of Bliss.
4. I love this artfully done printable for a thankful tree.
5. The Red Thread came up with the idea for this reverse advent tree. Each day her family filled it with something that they are thankful for.Parent's Yarn Thankful Turkey is so cute!
7. I really like the look of the white spray painted branch at Better Homes and Gardens
8. The Artful Parent shows you how she made her pretty leaf garland.
9. This child-decorated thankful box is a good idea from No Time for Flashcards.