If I had, I might have tried to make one of these clever cards!
1. The instructions for this stand-up card are at In2Art.
2. This fantastic idea for a sign language mother's day card from baby comes from Baby Sign Language
3. To see how to make a purse that folds out into a card visit All Kids Network.
4. The printout for making a "Best Mother in the World" newspaper card is over at the Tip Junkie.
1. Photo cards are always fun. I like the balloon idea from Jerome's photography.
2. Family Fun has a cute photo house idea.
3. This flower card from Celebrations would be easy for children to make and folds up into its own cute little envelope.
4. The I love you to pieces idea comes from kiboomu. (Might also be cute to use actual puzzle pieces with good qualities of Mom written on each one)
5. The I love you this much! card is from All Kids Network.
6. The wheel of affection card is also from Family Fun.