With the end of the school year coming I went hunting about to see if I could find some nice teacher appreciation gifts that a young child could help make. These are some of the fun ideas I found.
1. Decorated Soap pump from Giver's Log
2. Another soap idea from Factory Direct Craft.
3. Thank you pouches from Skip to My Lou.
4. I would just love to receive a tea bag wreath like the one at Kojo Designs. (maybe your child could be the one to clip on the tea bags?)
5. Homemade bird feeders from Salt Water Kids